This is a foolproof recipe that makes enough dough for three bases. I often like to make two pizzas and make the third into a garlic bread.
- 350g Strong white bread flour
- 250ml (8 fluid ounce) of milk or water
- 7g easy blend yeast (these can be purchased in sachets of 7g)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Add all ingredients to bread maker and turn on dough setting or,
- Mix in bowl with hands
- Divide dough into three bases and roll into pizza shape (dough can also be frozen for later use)
- Dress pizza with ingredients of your choice and taste, or turn dough into garlic bread
- Place on pizza trays in hot oven, at 240c for 10mins
All photography taken with my iphone5, imagery belongs to Lilo Loves.